The Bureau County Senior Center feels priviliged to be able to offer our services to Bureau County's elderly; and we plan to continue to meet the needs of our seniors in the future. The Senior Service Center serves every senior citizen in Bureau County. We are funded 40% through a grant administered by Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging. The remaining 60% must be raised from individuals (like you), groups and businesses. We alsodepend on Church Women United, the United Way and the Bureau County Board. Without community support we could not continue to provide services to Bureau County. Thank you for your support. We are required by the Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging to post suggested donations for services and activities. The suggested donation is requested but not required. Services and activities are not denied to individuals who do not or cannot donate. Yearly and lifetime memberships in the association are available. Yearly memberships are $12.00 and lifetime memberships are $56.00.